Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Birthday Cupcakes

This weekend I had to make cupakes for a 12th Birthday and an 82nd Birthday.


12th Birthday cupcakes were white chocolate mudcake and chocolate mudcake with pink and blue butter cream and decorated with pink and blue shimmer stars. The Birthday girls was impressed.

These were displayed on my little stand that holds 13 cupcakes.

Then I made a mix of White chocolate Mud cakes, White chocolate and raspberry mud cakes, chocolate mud cakes and chocolate and raspberry mudcakes iced with white chocolate and chocolate ganache and toped with blue and yellow shimmer stars.


My stand is a little wonky at the top :(

These cupcakes are displayed on my stand that holds 38 cupcakes.

These were fun to make and sooo yum! Mum took some of the leftovers into work and it got me an order for the opening of a health retreat that one of the girls at her work is opening. Very excited tohave an excuse to make more cupcakes!

No comments: